Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bored Bored FUCKING BORED

Today...my life can be so bored for the first time...
firstly i woke up so damn late at 4.30 pm..becos i slept so late hahaha...simple bt bored..den i go shower den go out.....
today i went out to tampines mall to accompany my friend Haizzel buy some stuff for SOPHIA(which is his gf) till at ard 8 plus yup....
after tat i went back home......
next thing when i reach home...my mom ask me to follow her cause she is gonna fetch my dad and den go MAKAN wohooooooo.....
after fetching my dad.den we went to simpang bedok ho have my dinner......
den at simpang bedok there is something going on where there is one chinese guy kana handcuff by the police and at the same time he is shouting...he shouted AKU GILA....hahaha very funny...den me and my older bro laugh at him...really stupid and crazy guy...maybe he is drunk...
after makan we went home....
so when i reach home.....i talk to my precious gf name KERRIE.....talk to her till she fall asleep...
When she is sleepy..she talk nonsense........haha...sorrie baby if u reading it now....
yup tats abt it...nw seating on the couch typing and now i wanted to sleep...so tired already....
ok good nite...im out

and btw to my best friend HIDAYAT...
congrates for winning the fight for me man although you nvr receive any medals...
i will always support you man. although im nt there...hahah....ok tats abt it....
gd nite people.....

No comments:

Post a Comment